Thursday, 17 December 2009
It has bee 29 days since Graduation Night. After reading my previous posts (I read them when I have nothing better to do on the Internet), I realised that I forgot to thank the people who made 18 November 2009 special. As the cliche saying goes, a picture speaks a thousand words. So, onwards!




All of my presents for this year. I'm not sure if you guys can see everything clearly... The only thing that is missing here is Kiantiong's chocolate which I ate already. They were really nice. :))

Anyway, thank you to everyone who gave me a present. I'm going to try and point out which present is from who.

From left to right (the viewer's left which means starting from the blue card). Okay, I think you guys get it. In the foreground: Shafiqah's card, Rizqi's trexi and Esther's wrapper. Hahas. I put it here as the writing is adorable.

In the middle ground (is that what you call it?): Kiantiong's pilot notebook (he wanted to give me something I would remember him by), Agnes's box (I LOVE this box!!!) Rizqi's music/ accessories box, and Esther's notebook. At least I don't have to spend any money for notebooks next year...

By the way, on top of the lovely box is a handphone strap from Li Qin. It has my name on it lest I get amnesia. She knows how forgetful I am. xD

Background: Li Qin's mickey mouse wrapper (reminds me of Robert Langdon), You You's wrapped present. In it is a photo frame but I still haven't found a perfect poto to put in. Regardless, i love her wrapping paper. Moving on, a teddy bear from Shafiqah which is very hugg-able, if I do say so myself, and it is holding a belt which Tian Jie bought (so says Agnes anyway).

And the rainbow wrapper on top of You You's present? That's the Gift-a-name wrapper from Li Qin. I thought it looked nice so I just added it in. Lol.



All the cards I got. Shafiqah's card is in the previous photo so no point showing it again. The peach-coloured paper with the different hand writings scribbled on it is the one Dolly made for the class to write on. The paper beside it came with my birthday cake (see below). I was really touched, reading all of the messages. :D

And yes, this is what the tiles on my floor look like. I wish I had plain tiles instead...



Voila! My cake. Courtesy of Polar Cafe. It was so so delicious!!! Who knew I tasted so good??? A big thanks to Dolly and all those who paid for this cake! Okay, I'll be fair and name everyone who chipped in. Dolly, Wiphaporn, You You, Li Qin, Qian Hui, Po Yi, Aini, Zehuan (o.O), Rizqi and so I've heard, Aristle (O.O).

Of course receiving presents is great but lets not forgot all those who wished me happy birthday. Belated or otherwise. :D

This year, I received 5 midnight smses. It's nice to know people stay up till midnight to wish me happy birthday. It's either that or they just "happened" to be awake at 12 am (Hey! That happened to me once!). Regardless, thanks Esther, Rizqi, Fa'izah, Wiphaporn, Shafiqah!

And thanks to all the rest: Mummy Agnes (are you proud that your daughter is all grown up? xD), Kiantiong (he wished me on the exact time I was born), Carine (she still remembers...) , Li Qin (sad that she didn't go for grad night), Liyana (she is so consistent ^^) and Reno (although it was belated, thanks!).

I can't wait till next year's birthday. Maybe I should plan something for myself...

To describe this post in two words or less,

THANK YOU!!! xD

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
3:16 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate