Thursday, 31 December 2009
I started blogging in secondary two. Now, I find myself wondering why I had even started. My personal experiences with blog has been like a rollercoaster ride. Sometimes I feel like there has been more bad than good.
I wanted to honour the people who have made a huge impact in my life. People who have helped me grow up whether if it's by kicking me while I was on the floor (not literally, of course) or helping me up.
Yesterday, I started thinking about the future: JC, my friends and family, whereI'll be ten years from now (celebrating Dolly's birthday? xD), etc. It's hard to believe that I'm not obligated to go back to school next monday.
Should I be snickering???However, lets keep this short and sweet.
Thank you to everyone who has ever tagged in my tagboard. It always brings me such joy to see the small messages left behind. However, I have learnt that I must never cling on too tightly to such messages.
In other words, after 173 posts,
I'm going to stop blogging. So before I go, I'm going to upload one last picture which I found at the ever faitlful photobucket website.

Labels: goodbyes
-strips of memory
1:16 pm