Saturday, 26 December 2009
Agnes's housewarming cum christmas party was awesome!!! xDAnd her house is nice. Period. It was so fun that I didn't want to leave. After much stalling, Reno and I left the house at 11-ish. I had never stayed so late at a friend's house before whcih just shows how fun it was. I was so distracted that it was only when I had reached home that I remembered I had not taken my dinner yet.
So what did I have for dinner? Here it comes~
Instant Campbell's mushroom soup! Hmm.... Now that I have actually typed that out, it seems a little anti-climax. But hey! I was really hungry. Anyway, before ending off and yes, I'm ending this really short post already, I only have one thing left to say...
MY SALARY IS $80 000!!!
Sigh... Never mind. I don't think Tian Jie would see this. u.u
-strips of memory
12:48 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate