Sunday, 29 November 2009
Maybe I should just get a twitter account instead. For one thing, I realised that I'm more of a "short blog entry" kind of girl so maybe micro-messages websites (is that what you call them?) are more of my taste than blogger.
Anyway, I'm blogging from the State Library of Western Australia. For the non-initiated, Perth is in Western Australia. So far, the days have been free and easy. Can you believe they have free internet access here??? I don't think we have that in Siangpore libraries... But I'm restricted to only 20 minutes.
Hm... I should probably say something like "I miss you guys" or "Please miss me too". But nah. xD
I already bought souvenirs for my closest female friends so I'm now looking for some "guy-ish" souvenirs. They're a lot more harder to find.
Okay, I'll end off here. By the way, I saw Li Heng in Changi Airport the other day. I smiled at him... and he raised his eyebrows. Classic Li Heng. >.>
And just another thing: I finally watched
Up!!! The movie was available so I watched it on the plane. It was awesome. I love SIA!!! =DD
Labels: holidays
-strips of memory
12:18 pm