Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Hey everyone! Did you guys missed me?
*crickets*
Okay, never mind. I've been really busy these past few days. Busy having the "time of my life", especially on Sunday. xD
Anyway, I can't blog much now since I'm off to the class bbq later. See? Busy busy busy. So most likely I'll blog after I come back from Perth...
Which brings me to the subject of this post. Just in case I won't be able to make it, I would like to announce that I will be taking off this Saturday, 28 November 2009. For those who still doesn't know, my family (excluding my brother. Woots!) will be taking a vacation to Perth, Australia.
I'll be coming back on 7 December. So to make it clear,
28 November - 7 December:
GOODBYE!!!
Hahas. Of course you may continue smsing me. I just won't reply. But it's always good to return to a lovely collection of sms on 7 December. Last year, as I returned from Australia, I received a sweet "Welcome Back" sms from Lyris. Sigh... The good old days.
Before I go,
I would like to thank each and everyone who have made 18 November 2009 a very special day for me. I'll honour these people properly next time. :)
For now, thanks everyone! Lately, I've been feeling a bit down... So in order to cheer myself up, I would think back to that day and be thankful for the mnay blessings that I have but was never really grateful for.
In other words, I'm learning to count my blessings. ^^
Labels: birthday, thank you
-strips of memory
9:27 am