Sunday, 8 November 2009
O levels are almost over! We can do it, guys! Just a little bit longer...
During the O levels period, I made sure I got my daily dose of "No Boundaries" to boost my spirits. Sorry, Kris Allen fans, but I listen to the Adam Lambert version. To me, it's more inspiring. xD
As most of you might have figured out by now, today's entry will be about "
No Boundaries"! Got this idea from Esther. I hope she doesn't mind. My thoughts are in orange italics. ^^
~
No Boundaries by Adam Lambert~
Seconds, hours, so many days.
Hmm... Sounds like the beginning of Bing Cheng's 120th post. By the way, this is my 160th post. :DYou know what you want but how long can you wait.
Yeah, can't wait until the end of O levels. Can't 13 November come any faster?Every moment lasts forever
When you feel you've lost your way.
There were times when I felt lost this year but I was lucky enough to have such awesome friends who would find me. xDAnd what if my chances were already gone?
I started believing that I could be wrong.
But you gave me one good reason
To fight and never walk away
Thanks to all those who have been supporting me these past few years. My friends, family, and of course, the loveable choir (sad that they're not in the same category). Watch this space for more of you guys!So here I am still holding on...
Ready or not, here I go! *gulp*[Chorus]
With every step you climb another mountain;
Every breath is harder to believe.
Sometimes, I find it hard to believe that I've survived for 4 years at AISS...You make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
12 points for L1R5. Judging from the difficulty of the O levels, good luck to me in achieving that.Just when you think the road is going nowhere;
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams,
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
My favourite verse of the song. I'll always feel motivated after hearing this part. :DI fought to the limit to stand on the edge.
What if today is as good as it gets?
Don't know where the future's headed
But nothing's gonna bring me down.
I gave up worrying about the future years ago. I've decided to live in the "now".I've jumped every bridge,
I've run every line.
Figuratively. Relax, guys. I'm not trying to be a stuntwoman or something.I risk being safe,
I always knew why.
I'm crazy. That's all the reason I need. ^^So here I am still holding on...
Yup, still holding on here, people.[Chorus]
You can go higher,
You can go deeper.
There are no boundaries
Above or beneath you.
As the cliche goes, the sky is the limit.Break every rule 'cause there's nothing between you and your dreams.
Wow. An invitation to break rules. I wish it was that easy. Breaking rules is harder than it looks. >.>With every step you climb another mountain;
Every breath is harder to believe.
You make it through the pain,
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing.
Yes, my juniors. Getting an A1 is that diffuclt. All the best for your O levels next year! *cue evil laughter* Just when you think the road is going nowhere,
Just when you almost gave up everything,
They take you by the hand and show you that you can.
There are no boundaries.
Once again, thanks everyone. For telling me not to give up and keep moving forward. 3 more papers to go for me. Jiayou! :D
-strips of memory
11:15 am