Thursday, 22 October 2009
Yes, I know that I'm suppose to update about how I got back my wallet. In retrospect, I don't think it's a very interesting blog topic so I'm just going to leave it at that. Any complaints?

*crickets*

Yeah, I didn't think so. Anyway, I was suppose to walk my sister to school today but she left without me. So now I'm here, wide awake at 7am with nowhere to go.

This will be my last entry before O levels (gulp) so I'm going to blog about the one thing I'm excited about: graduation! And yes, I'm excited about it!!! xD

Before you guys throw your pitchforks at me, just hear me out. I'm not delighted at the fact that my friends and I are separating. It makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about how we're going to spend everyday next year apart (and not as a part. Get it? Okay, I'm laming...).

However, despite my insecurities concerning the future, I realised one thing. I'm graduating tomorrow and no amount of sulking, whining, pillow-stuffing, or complaining is going to change that. What will come will come.

In other words, I can either sulk around the house, moaning and groaning...

... Or I can actually be happy that we're moving on to bigger and better things. So that's what I've decided. Of course, the same old questions have been haunting me now more than ever. What if we drift apart? What if we won't see each other ever again? What if everything I've ever done to salvage my friendships were wasted?

That's when I took a deep breath and slap myself for even considering such possibilities.

My sister met her best friends in her secondary school. I've met them and they're friendly people, even if they are slightly cracked in the head. After O levels, one of my sister's best friends decided to study in Australia. i don't know the exact details but the point is that she is in another continent right now. Now, my sister keeps in touch with her through msn. Although I disapprove of my sister using the computer late into the night, a part of me feels hopeful.

If my sister can keep in touch with someone across the ocean, so can I, regardless of how many MRT stops there are between my friends and I. By the way, my sister and her friend are still the bestest of friends.

So to all of my friends graduating this year, all the best and don't forget to smile tomorrow! :D

To all of those who are staying behind, clap for us!xD

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
7:53 am


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate