Saturday, 19 September 2009
"There's only one thing
to do;
three words
for you."



Sounds familiar? *silence* Okay, maybe not. This is the first verse of the chorus of Plain White T's latest (I think) song, "1 2 3 4". A very sweet song, in my opinion. And the video is even better. So in your free time, do check it out on the ever popular Youtube.com.

Since this song is currently stuck in my head, I'll be blogging this entry with numbers as well. Onwards!


1...
Period of Amaths was gone today. Mr Tan had the old timetable so he thought our recess was the later one. Since he wasn't absent, there was no relief teacher. In other words, FREE PERIOD!!!

Using my time fruitfully, I chit chat with Dolly. Okay, fine. To me, it was time well-spent since it's a luxury to sit down and just talk with your friends. A luxury I can't seem to afford nowadays.



2...
more days to Hari Raya! Of course, I'll only be going for the food. xD



3...
"school-free" days after today. So it's one of those much-treasured long weekends. Too bad about the much-hated mountain of assignments given.



4...
The number of times I had this conversation with Kang Yiao which went something like this:

Kang Yiao: Can I borrow stapler?

Me: Sure. (rummaging deep into my pencil case to look for said object)

Kang Yiao: Oh wait. I forgot I have one. Sorry.

Me: LOL.

I'm not kidding. Kang Yiao asked me for stapler 4 times on different days only to say that he had one with him all along. I wasn't really annoyed. To the contrary, I found it hilarious.


So out of curiosity, I asked if it was his first time of owning a stapler. To which, he replied with a smile, "You could say that." It reminded me how unexpectedly deprived some people were.



5...
distinctions I scored for Prelims. So unexpected. The subjects are English (A2!!!), E & Amaths, Biology and Chemistry. By the way, like Kang Yong, I scored the grade 1, 2, 3 for my Sciences. A1 for Biology, A2 for Chemistry and B3 for Physics.

By the way, my L1R5 is 12. Not bad since I was aiming for a 12.


6...
The average number of hours I get every puasa weekday. Not something I would recommend to me since I'll feel uber tired the next day.


7...
days ago, it was Youyou's birthday! I gave her her present waaay before her birthday. I hope she likes it. =)


8...
O level aggregate will be compared to mine as soon as I received my results. That would be my two siblings, two maternal cousins, two paternal cousins (these four are my age), the cut-off point of the JC my choice (duh) and not forgetting the one MOE has kindly set for me : 14. So much for no pressure.


9...
the number of absentees in class today. Sigh... Is there a virus spreading around my class? Get well soon to all of them! =)


10...
number of minutes Li Qin, Qian Hui and I were late for the NYJC briefing. At least we weren't the last person to arrive and the briefing hadn't even started anyway. Maybe it's because they knew that there would be latecomers like us?

By the way, this entry is one-day old as I typed this yesterday but finished it today so I'm setting today's date instead. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Which I doubt there's any.

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
11:34 am


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate