Wednesday, 30 September 2009
I GOT BACK MY WALLET!!!
More details in the next entry.
But more importantly,
I got back Dolly's gift. =)
Kang Yong: (amused) Usually, people would be happier getting the cards [IC, ezlink card etc] back and not the wallet.
Me: (deamily) Yeah. But this time, the wallet is important.
Kang Yong: (confused) Why?
Me: Because it was from Dolly.
Thank you, Dolly Chua. For the first time, I heard you say "I love you" to me before. :)
By the way, thanks Agnes for your 5 cents! I'll return it to you tomorrrow.
Labels: best friends
-strips of memory
8:03 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate