Monday, 22 June 2009
Just a quick post before my sister realises that I'm using her laptop to blog.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIAN JIE!!!
aka Daddy! xD
Although the outing didn't exactly went according the plan, it somehow worked out. Well, except for the last part... u.u
Regardless, I hoped everyone enjoyed today. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to take
much any pictures. The tiramisu slice of cake Agnes had and the oreo cheesecake Tian Jie had for dessert looked so delicious!!!
My favourite part of the birthday celebration would have to be Pepper Lunch. The food was great and it was so lovely to see everyone smile and eat. Another similar moment today would be the first part of dessert where Tian Jie and Agnes ordered slices of cake (see above) and a scoop of green mint ice-cream for Bing Cheng. I didn't order anything
because I needed to save money...Oops. My sister is here already and I shan't, urm,
abuse my privilege. So long everyone and take care! =)
I love birthdays. They always remind me how wonderful life is...Labels: birthday
-strips of memory
11:10 pm