Saturday, 20 June 2009
As you can see, the only thing left for me to
live for look forward to in this desperate excuse of a holiday is Tian Jie's birthday outing. I can't reveal the exact details as it's suppose to be a surprise.
However, as the day draws closer, my enthusiasm is actually waning. Maybe it's because of the emo aura exuded by the people closest to me. I just hope everyone will feel better as the outing goes on.
On an off-topic, I haven't finish my homework. The only thing I've done is the 3 earliest emaths worksheets and the two biology worksheets. Sigh... I have to work hard instead of hardly working. Maybe I'll meet up with Agnes to do some major homework crashing.
By the way, in my previous post, I forgot to thank someone for giving something equally important.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HUG, XINWAN!!!
Hahas. She promised me one and I know she doesn't hug people on a daily basis so I'm super honoured. xD
***
"When you love someone and they break your heart,don't give up on love.Have faith.Restart."- Hold On by the Jonas BrothersI know I'm just an objective third party (or maybe fourth in this case) who actually has no particular role in this episode. But it's very painful to see so many tears. So to
mummy and daddy, please work it out. I know it probably seems impossible but
have faith and just start over. I have faith in you guys so now it's your turn to have faith in yourselves.
It doesn't matter whose fault it was or who starts talking first. It's how you guys solve and end the problem that does. =)
Labels: best friends
-strips of memory
6:14 pm