Saturday, 27 June 2009
My last entry before school reopens. Sigh... I got this quiz from my sister's Facebook. Credit to her. ^^


Instructions:
1. Pick 20 friends from your contact list.
2. Of the 20 jobs below, assign a friend to each job which you can imagine them doing in 10 years' time.
3. Have fun assigning jobs!
4. Tag your friends.

-----

-FRIENDS-

Dolly
Bing Cheng
Agnes
Tian Jie
Reno
Cassell
Wiphaporn
Amandaa
Nina
Nur Sabrina
Ruby
Xinwan
Nicole
Xavier
Weishian
Farhan Ahmad
Danial
Li Qin
Sarah
Qian Hui

----

-JOBS-

1) Wedding organizer [NINA]
Firstly, I can imagine her getting hyped up no matter whose wedding it is. Secondly, I think she's the kind who pays attention to a lot of details.

2) News broadcaster [SARAH]
She was the emcee for so many school events. So there.

3) Coach [FARHAN AHMAD]
Fine. So the only reason I put him here is because he's the sporty type. But I think he'll be the nice type of coach.

4) First Lady [WIPHAPORN]
She'll make a great diplomat. I always have this strange idea that she'd end up with someone regal.

5) Marine biologist [BING CHENG]
Self-explanatory, right? It was either this or a university lecturer (see below). Except that I don't think Bing Cheng does public speaking.

6) Hollywood actor/actress [DANIAL]
He'd have no problem acting out characters with different personalities for sure.

7) Architect [LI QIN]
Two words: green building. I can already imagine her making a model of a building she had just designed.

8) CEO of a company [NICOLE]
Hahas. I think Nicole has what it takes to be a successful businesswoman.

9) Housewife [DOLLY]
Actually, I can't imagine Dolly working. I can, however, imagine her as a tai tai.

10) University lecturer [XAVIER]
I once saw him, urm, lecturing the guys in choir for being so slacky. I was awed... and a little scared.

11) Postman [WEISHIAN]
I can't imagine him with a more exciting job. Sorry.

12) Kindergarten teacher [NUR SABRINA]
For one thing, I know she's knowledgeable enough to teach. I think she's great with children. She hangs out with the altos, doesn't she?

13) Librarian [RUBY]
She loves books and she's quiet. So I think this job suits her well.

14) TV Host [QIAN HUI]
Well, she won't have a problem getting male guests on her show. I'm sure there'd be long queues outside her studio.

15) Supreme Court judge [XINWAN]
Ever since I saw acting out as a cleaning lady during talenttime, I have to admit that she can be tough when duty calls. She's also not one to be biased which is a good characteristic to have when you're a judge.

16) Shop owner [TIAN JIE]
Sorry, but I can't imagine him to have an exciting job either. At least, he would be able to give service with a smile.

17) Detective [RENO]
Hmm... I can't seem to remember why I put him here. Well, a detective is suppose to find clues/people right? And at times, they're suppose to tail people if necessary. So yeah, I think he can do all those things.

18) Veterinarian [AMANDAA]
She loves animals! You could say that she has tons of experience with them as she has many pets.

19) Movie critic [AGNES]
I only put her here for one reason and one only. She's super critical. In this case, it's a good thing.

20) Air steward/stewardess [CASSELL]
I don't know if he likes to travel or aeroplanes. But I think he'd be great serving passengers with an award-winning smile like that. Besides, he's friendly so he'll make it in this industry.

Labels:

-strips of memory
5:15 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate