Wednesday, 10 June 2009
"
Are you happy?"
-Clarisse McClellan
Don't worry, my dear readers. You don't have to rack your brains to hard. Clarrise McClellan is not exactly a famous person. Technically, she's not even real. She's a character in
Fahrenheit 451, my sister's literature book in her secondary school days. Sigh... How far away those days seem to be.
Anyway, the main protagonist ofthe sotry, Guy Montag, couldn't answer the question at first. I was surprised when I couldn't either. I pondered over this question whenever I'm by myself. And suddenly, I realised what a simple yet thought-provoking question it is.
Up till now, I haven't exactly been able to say "yes" without hesitating. Maybe someday, I will. =)
Labels: random
-strips of memory
9:17 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate