Thursday, 18 June 2009
Life is ironic.
That's one of the many deep profound lessons which I have learnt throughout my short 15 years and 7 months on this little blue planet they call Earth.
I wanted to blog about the choir camp and how we have finally stepped down on 17 June 2009 but I suddenly have no mood to blog about it. Yesterday, wasn't exactly how I would have pictured it...
Anyway, I would like to thank to all of my sweet juniors who made for me cards as a way to bid adieu.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!
To Sabrina, Nina, Nicole, Esther, Amanda and Jiawen.
I'll miss everyone in choir. Congratulations to the new committee. Although I saw mostly shocked (and dumbfounded?) faces on them, I have greatest confidence that they'll rise to the occasion. :)
Labels: choir, choir committee, goodbyes
-strips of memory
10:04 pm