Tuesday, 2 June 2009
2 June 2009.Let this day be known to all men (and women, of course). This very special day marks the start of my independence. On this very day,
I cooked dinner all by myself. xD
Ok, I know that was sort of an anti-climax. But this is a really big deal. I cooked a four-course meal without anyone else helping me. Woots!!!
Off topic: Tomorrow would mark the 50 years of self governance. Yay!
I love Singapore!!! =D
Yes, it's quite obvious that I'm very "high" now. I have no idea why.
Anyway, yesterday's O level Malay was so-so. Surprisingly, it was the same standard as the school's internal exams. I guess this means that there might be a chance for me to take the November paper. Sigh... It's so bothersome since I'm not even going to use Malay as part of my L1R5.
I sometimes wonder if all of the struggles we have faced or are currently facing are worth it. I'm not sure how much time I have left with the choir. Great, that last sentence just make it sound like as if I'm dying... I'm still not sure how the choir will function after we step down. As much as my heart aches to admit this but I can see the uncaring looks etched on the juniors' faces.
Maybe I'm just imagining it but that's what I see. As we are in the midst of deciding on the next committee, I can't help but wonder if we are making wise choices. After all, do these people actually want to be in the committee??? I use to think it was an honour to be in the committee. To be able to serve and lead the choir to greater success.
But I guess some people just feel differently. I'm still unsure if I should attend tomorrow's sectionals.
I haven't exactly told my father that I'm going to choir tomorrow...Labels: choir committee, examinations
-strips of memory
9:45 pm