Sunday, 10 May 2009
I should be studying. I know. I woke up at 8am to study but I didn't. I ended up watching Project Runway instead. Sigh. So in order to "punish" myself, I went to Woodlands library at 12nn to study on my own until 1.30pm. Seriously, no break in between. Not even lunch break.

I did amaths by the way. In the end, I finished the trigonometry part for the hints and I gave up on differentiation. Rizqi came at 1.30pm; Wiphaporn at around 4pm. Didn't take note at what time Reno came. I just knew it was late. Really late.

Anyway, I tried to study biology but it was no point. Nothing went in so I gave up and moved on to Physics. Another futile attempt. In the end, I reached home at 7.05pm. I was surprised that my father didn't scold me. Maybe he is mellowing...

I wonder if I should go out tomorrow. I want to but I'm not sure if I'd get any work done. Well, to take my mind of studies, I'm off to do a quiz. Then, I'll go and study. ^^

1. Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?

Hm... Nope, don't think so. People have told me that they would stay in touch with me but they don't. Does that count? But I don't blame them. I don't exactly make the effort too.

2. Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?

My mum and dad. On 25 April, I fainted in school (how embarrassing...). They missed their breakfast and rushed to the school to see me.

3. What is wrong with you right now?

A lot of things are wrong with me. Lol.

Let me count the ways...

4. What was the first sentence you thought when you woke up today?

"8am." Groans. "Need to study." More groans.

5. What's one thing that always gets you through the day?

Smiles, in general. Whether I'm in school or at home. A warm happy glow fills me up whenever people smile at me. :D

6. Have you ever faked sick?

Yes. But not to skip school. I shan't elaborate further. Only my sister knows what I'm referring too.

7. Who was the last person of the same sex you had a conversation with?

My sister. She was corrupting me. I now know the different kinds of sex.

8. What will you be doing tomorrow?

Studying. And this time, I will because I haven't even touch my peribahasa (idioms/ kampung phrases) list. It's tested for Malay paper 2.

9. Bet you're missing someone now?

Yeah. I'm always missing a lot of someones. My best friends, my friends, family, choir members, etc etc. Even my friends who are in the same class as me. =(

10. Do you get along with guys?

I like to think that I do. But I always have this feeling that I'm irritating them since I tend to go overboard with my, erm, comments. xD

11. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?

Technically, I'm wearing pyjamas. I'm not sure where I got them. My father bought them for me. I love them very much. ^^

12. Are your nails painted?

Nah. I don't like painted nails. I think it looks kinda creepy, especially black in colour. Besides it's such a hassle to remove them afterwards. Not worth it.

13. Have you ever liked someone older than you?

Hahas. Nope. I've always imagine myself to fall for someone my own age. Don't know why.

14. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?

Of course! No true hopeless romantic would say otherwise. Anyway, even if the relationships are not the romantic kind, I still think they're worth it. If they don't, we might else well be living under our own rock separately. No offence to Patrick Star.

15. Can you whistle?

No. One of the many talents which I'm not blessed with. xD

16. Who was the last person you took a picture with?

That's tough. I rarely take pictures with people. I think it's with Ruby before the Achievement Day performance. Lucretia wanted to take the picture. I wonder if she still has it...

17. Can you skate (skateboard)?

Frankly, I wouldn't dare. It looks too dangerous. I would rather ice-skate.

18. Can you remember the first time you kissed and the last person you kissed?

Another tough question. *thinking hard* I think it's either my parents or my sister.

19. Does it take a lot to make you cry?

It depends. I only cry when I'm really feeling lost. Like when I have absolutely no idea what to do or when things fall apart. But somehow, I don't cry tears of joy. It seems weird to cry when you're happy as well. To me, it does.

Lyris once said I cry too easily though. I hope not.

20. Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call/text, but never do?

Don't think so. Usually, I'll forget that someone told me such a thing. Hahas.

21. Have you ever hated someone but then ended up liking them?

Hmm... Not really. Truth be told, I don't hate anyone in particular. I just hate certain types of people. But I have liked someone and then hated the person only to find the said person okay afterwards.

22 .Do you miss your past?

Kind of. I missed the carefree days when nobody expected you to "take responsibility", "face the consequences" and basically make major decisions that would affect the people around you. I also missed the good old days when we only had 4 subjects to study for and didn't have to think about our future jobs. In the past, nobody would tell you to do something you're not interested in just because it's "good for your future". What a load of bull.

23. Are you happy with the way things are going?

Yes and no. I'm happy that MYEs are on it's way to end. I'm unhappy about what's going to come afterwards. My results would probably suck and my father would expect an explanation. I wonder if an "I'm sorry" is going to cut it...

I'm also worried for my friends. They're either facing a lot of problems or are under an incredible amount of stress. Hopefully, it'll all work out somehow. So hold on, people! =))

24. In the past week have you cried?

Nope. Nothing much to cry about since I deserved not knowing how to do majority of a few papers as I didn't study hard enough.

25. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?

FORWARD!!! I want MYEs to end as quickly as possible. And I want to watch the VCD, Moulin Rouge, my sister borrowed from her friend.

26. Last December how was your heart?

Wonderful. I went to Australia. The hotels there were great. I could also slack at home.

27. What was the last thing you purchased?

I suppose grocery don't count? How about canteen food on Friday? I bought ice tea. From then on, I prefer orange tea.

28. What are you wearing on your feet?

Nothing. Barefooted here. The floor feels so cooling. By the way, my sister wears those kind of bedroom slippers around the house. She says the floor is too cold in her opinion.

29. Rent a CD/DVD or go to movie theater?

Hm... I've never rent a CD/DVD before. After hearing Fa'izah talking about the "joys of renting", I feel like trying it after O levels. I would prefer to rent as it is cheaper but I don't mind occasionally popping into the cinema.

30. Are you a jealous person?

Hmm... I'm not sure. I've never been in a situation which causes me to be jealous. Let me think harder.

...

...

...

I'll get back to you on that later.

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
8:52 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate