Sunday, 24 May 2009
I haven't studied SPA yet. I know it's O levels and all but I can't help but feel a little... Uncaring. Maybe I'm being complacent or something. Well, just here to blog a short random post.
I scored my first and only A1 for MYEs (minus the daily work) and that's - drum roll, please - Amaths!!! Woots! I haven't told my parents any of my resulst. I'm adopting the "wait-and-see" method. Besides, my father would be attending PTM so he'll know soon enough.
Choir has resumed. I feel delighted of course but it'll only make it more difficult for me to step down. The juniors are obviously not ready. But I noticed that there's at least
one good thing which comes from me stepping down. I shan't write here as it's quite offending. xD
Hmm... Can't think of any more random stuff to blog about. Oh, I bought a new book at Borders today. Entitled "Mirror, Mirror", it's loosely based on Snow White. It's not as interesting as I thought it would be but I'm only at the beginning so there's no climax yet.
A random conversation between me and Agnes.
Agnes: Why are there so many stalkers in this school?Me: *shrugs* Everyone needs a hobby.Labels: random
-strips of memory
9:43 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate