Thursday, 28 May 2009
::SABRINA'S 1ST COMBINED MARKS & GRADE::
English: 62.5 -
B4 (Long way to go if I want to get a distinction.)
Malay: 66.4 -
B3 (My daily work helped me a lot.)
E. Maths: 77.5 -
A1 (Mr Yong, I'll work harder for sure!)
A. Maths: 90.5 -
A1 (Mr Tan, you rock!!!)
Biology: 74.8 -
A2 (0.2 more to an A1. Darn it.)
Chemistry: 71.7 -
A2 (Thank you, daily work!)
Physics: 73.9 -
A2 (This is so surprising... In a good way.)
Comb. Humanities (S, G): 68.2 -
B3 (All thanks to daily work...)
Total: 585.5/800
Percentage:
73.2L1R4:
10L1R5:
13Class position: 16/39
Level position: 20
***
By the way, I asked Mrs Leong to write down my class and level position. I don't know how many people are there in the level. Anyway, this is surprisingly
not my worst results. My worst was in secondary 1, 1st combined mark. I scored a percentage of 69.2%.
Still, I'm not proud of these results either. My father hasn't seen it yet since he didn't come for the PTM. When I showed my mother, she commented on how I have "improved" for Malay and de-proved for English. I don't think she knows how the easy daily work was for most subjects...
But I like the teacher's comments. Mrs Leong wrote that I was a "talented young lady" and a "keen learner". Thanks, Mrs Leong! xD
Today, I was suppose to catch a movie with Agnes, Tian Jie and possibly Bing Cheng. Sadly, I'm not sure if my father would allow me to go. Anyway, it's good if I "play it safe" and not go out at all. From now till O levels, I no longer have a social life.
I thought the sec 4s didn't have to go back to choir after MYEs. After that, it was extended to this week. Now, the sec 4s don't have to go back to choir after June holidays. I'm not complaining or anything. Truth to be told, I want to go to choir.
However, I have to prioritise. Academics
must come before choir. That's the sad truth.
Labels: choir, parent-teacher meeting, results
-strips of memory
12:04 pm