Monday, 13 April 2009
I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all those who comforted me today and asked me if I was all right. Sorry, guys, but it's a reflex for me to answer "yes" even when I'm not.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Agnes, Wiphaporn, Dolly, Ms Ang, Reno, Tian Jie, Cheryl, Nicole, ...
Hm... Can't remember who else. Oops. Sorry. =(
Anyway, I don't really feel like elaborating. I actually wanted to take a super long 812 bus ride around Yishun. That's right. I wanted to take the full ride from Yishun Primary and back. I guess I was trying to do the "Tian Jie" method.
But in the end, I was very blessed to caught up with Agnes at the Yishun Int. After talking to her, I kind of forgotten about my planned trip.
So, now that I think back about it, I feel very touched by all the people who were with me after choir. I was especially surprised when Ms Ang asked me what was wrong. Lol.
Tomorrow, there's going to be choir in the morning and altos sectionals in the afternoon. Everyone seems to be praying for a better tomorrow. As for me, I just wonder what tomorrow will bring.
I wonder if I'm going to lose it tomorrow. Today, at least I had some control. Frankly, I couldn't even look at the Altos when the committee stood in front of the whole choir. When I tried to, tears just welled up. Even till that very moment, they're body language was still "Oh god. What the heck does
she want now?!?".
Who knows? Maybe they couldn't even bear to look at me either.
I wonder if our promise to the Altos is worth anything at all...Labels: choir, disappointment
-strips of memory
9:40 pm