Thursday, 9 April 2009
Random: Nowadays, I keep on wondering what life would be like after I stepped down from choir.

I love AI choir from the moment I entered the music room for TIP and till this very day. And I'll continue loving it till I graduate and beyond!

Before my PSLE results even came out, my heart was dead set on joining choir as a CCA and I promised myself that I would be absolutely dedicated to it. By the way, I didn't have a CCA in primary school. I joined Angklung in primary 6 but I wasn't really attached to it since I was only there for a few months.

I was really excited when TIP arrived (sadly, Agnes was absent on that day...). After all, what the heck was TIP to a sec one??? I can still remembered the "thrill" of walking into the music room for the first time and see my future conductor, Ms Ong. Hehes. I think she still look the same now.

Anyway, she asked me to sing scales on the piano. That's when the fear seeped into my body. But I think I did ok since Ms Ong wasn't wincing or anything. Hmm... Maybe I should ask her if I had the talent or not this Saturday...

So blah blah. I'm going to skip this part lest my readers fall asleep. Or is this very interesting to read about?

Anyway, basically, I put choir as my first choice and I was delighted to get it (duh). To me, getting into your first CCA choice is like getting into your first secondary school choice. It means you're good.

Note: Ok, this "logic" probably doesn't make sense to some people. By the way, AISS was my second choice. Bukit Panjang Govt. High was my first choice. I knew I had no chance of getting it but what the heck.

At that time, Zehuan and I were the only ones in 1e2 who joined choir. Agnes at that time was still in CO. Later on, I unknowingly influenced her to join choir. I think that's a good thing, right? Even if it's not, I'm sure someone out there is thanking me for it. If she wasn't in choir then they wouldn't have met at all right? Maybe I should be a matchmaker when I grow up?

The first time I saw AI choir performed was in the hall and they were wearing school uniform. I can't remembered when this happened... Maybe during CCA open house? Anyway, they sang "Stupid Cupid" and one other song which I can't remember. I only remembered this song because I heard it before.

I enjoyed hearing the blend of their voices and to me, they sounded like "angels" as the emcee of this year's Achievement Day put it. So I guess you could say that I was impressed by them.

Random: Did I mention that my mum wanted me to join CO? I think my dad wanted me to join SJAB. But whatever to them.

Frankly, I have no idea why I'm suddenly blogging about this. I guess I realised that choir is all I ever blog about anyway. No point blogging about the disappointment I felt on Monday's practice or the sighs I feel like doing every time I look at their tired faces when I'm trying my best to smile and be lively despite four hours of sleep.

Sigh... Great. Now I just reminded myself about it. Never mind. I'll do my best! Only a few more practices left until the we take the stage for the last time.

Curtain Call : 17 April 2009

This day will definitely be one of the most memorable day of my life.

&speak replies

Finally decided to reply the tags. Since they're practically ancient, I'll post the old tags one by one followed by my replies.

Haziq: GOODLUCK FOR OLEVELS!!! *remembering psle*
Me: Thanks a lot! I'm going to need all the luck in the world for it. GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!! =D

xw: tagged
Me: On of the easiest tags to reply. Lol. Thanks for tagging! :)

IRIS: hey sabrina! relink! thanks! =D
Me: Iris!!! Hahas. Relinked. :)

agNES: Happy Chinese New Year!!! =D
Me: O.O Oh my... That's how long I didn't reply my tags for. Happy (belated) chinese new year to you too! ^^"

agNES: hey, don't give up! You are "SS" - Strong Sabrina! =D Be optimistic - 'cos the person you hate will eventually die ;D Cheers!
Me: Darling Agnes, thank you ever so much for your encouragement. Hahas. You should follow your own great advice too, yeah? I'm here for you as well!!! =DD

agNES: oh btw, Edmund is from 3N1. Fyi only. ;D
Me: Lol. Ok. :)

Sher: heyy! tagged oh yea , my blogs up so click on the name and away you go!!
Me: Hay Sherwyne! Hahas. Linked. x)

Ÿïxùåñ™: harlow sabrina random tag
Me: LOL. Yes, this is very random. Hi! ^^

Ÿïxùåñ™: issit me or ur tagboard is freakin dead o.0 i see u alot in school eh? xD
Me: Hahas. My tagboard has now been revived somewhat. Thanks to all those lovely people tagging! xD

yuwen!: SABRINA! so long never tag you! hahahah! jiayou for the audition! all the best!
Me: YUWEN! Lol. Thanks so much. :) Cheer up, okay? You've been looking depressed lately...

wip: Haha. I feel touched. I was thinking i had the weirdest lovely bunch of friends when i was asked to cry.
Me: LOL. We were just super high at that time. Happy (belated) birthday again! =))

Ÿïxùåñ™: hi sabrina! random tag. HAHAHAHA.
Me: Hahas. I love your random tags! Hi. xD

TJ: Hello! Tag...
Me: Hey! Ok, I guess you're indirectly asking me to tag back, right? xD

agNES: your posts are getting colourful... ^.^
Me: Yeah! I simply adore colours. ^^

Xavier: Well, everyone slacks once in a while.
Me: Wow. This is the first time a senior told me to slack. Lol. Thanks, that made me feel better about slacking. :)

Xavier: Link me? www.xavier-1804.blogspot.com
Me: Linked! ^^

Kerwin: hey..U shouldn't write cause u move = kinetic engery and earth hour for u rmb?and whrs my presents...ull get it on monday when i see u CHUN MEI!
Me: KERWIN!!! Hahas. I still don't get why I'm a light bulb... u.u

wip: Hey, its alright. Sometimes i wonder if im spending too much time in choir than in my studies. And sometimes, i regretted suggesting having extra practices (in the morning especially) because it is sucking up my time and energy.
Me: Oh. This is surprising. I guess it's only a matter of time till we reach our limits... Well, let's work hard for SYF!!! xDD

weishian: hi! Tagged. link me up!!
Me: Hi! Linked. ^^

Labels: , , ,

-strips of memory
5:29 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate