Saturday, 14 March 2009
This week was generally a "relaxing" one compared to the previous weeks. And at least one good thing happened everyday!
1. On 9/3/09, it was Bing Cheng's brithday. He looked so blur when he gave his impromptu speech. Hahas.
HAPPY (belated)
BIRTHDAY, BING CHENG!2. On 10/3/09, it was dearest Wiphaporn's 16th birthday! Agnes, Rizqi and I gave our presents together. We actually cheered her to cry in front of us. xD
HAPPY (belated)
BIRTHDAY, WIPHAPORN!!!3. On 11/3/09, we had a forum during choir practice before Ms Ong came. The funniest part was when we discussed what to do when various emergencies happen on stage.
4. On 12/3/09, it was darling Zirah's birthday! I also received my first White Day gift which was a handmade bookmark from Suria. I was so touched that she made something just for me. ^^ Also, Rizqi gave me a transparent umbrella. Yay! I love it so much. Thanks! xD
HAPPY (belated)
BIRTHDAY, ZIRAH!!!5. On, 13/3/09, the sec 1s and 2s came back to choir. I missed them a lot! u.u
P.S. This was saved as a draft as I thought of expanding it later but I'm too lazy to now. xD
Labels: birthday, good stuff
-strips of memory
6:33 pm