Thursday, 19 March 2009
I must remember to stop releasing the altos late for lunch. The problem is that I get too carried away with my fears of the future of the choir. Sigh... This year, sectionals were the only times when I wished I could truly create miracles.
But yay! Almost every Alto passed the audition. I was most happy when Jia Wen got through. This showed that that Thursday afternoon was definitely worth it.
So now, in order to get rid of this "me, myself and I" attitude completely, I have decided to...
... work hard to make sure that Joan will get tons of support for her first and last performance with the seniors. =)Labels: choir
-strips of memory
10:02 am
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate