Saturday, 21 March 2009
I know I should be doing my homework but I'm just plain lazy. Last year, I "fantasized" having my own slacker rehabilitation group. Something like turning weakness into strength. I would enter the classroom, stepped into the middle of the group and introduced myself.
"Hi. My name is Sabrina Lee. And I'm a slacker."*chanted* "Hi, Sabrina."
Yeah, it's obvious I got this idea from the piracy advertisement.
Anyway, that was just a random thought. School will be starting next week. *cue one big sigh*
Oh, by the way,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SURIA!!!
Labels: birthday, slacking
-strips of memory
4:51 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate