Friday, 6 February 2009
This week was the worst week of this year. Correction: the worst week of this year so far.

Firstly, we had a test everyday. Thank god Mr Ho didn't come today. If he did, then it would be two tests everyday. I'm so sick of studying so frantically every night when in the end, half of what I study will not come out. How frustrating!

Ugh. I'm just going to write all of this in point form.

WHY THIS WEEK SUCKS:

1. Tests everyday.
See paragraph above.

2. The first sectionals of the year were held on Monday as Ms Ong was not feeling well.
It was terrible. To make matters worse, soprano's sectionals were great for that day.

3. Ms Ong has obviously not recovered yet.
It pains me to always see her coughing (and the coughs look very painful) and yet she's giving her all in teaching us like as if she's 100% well. I just wish the choir could give her the same effort in return.

4. My section is still the same.
No, that's not a good thing.

5. I have a lot of conflicting emotions within me.
Especially during sectionals. When I get so frustrated, I shout at them. As soon as the angry words come out, I would get upset as they would give me an "even more dead" face. After choir, I would start to feel guilty for scolding them in the first place and scold myself for being so incompetent in disciplining them. So at the end of the day, I feel that it's my fault. As usual.

6. I placed too much blind faith in my juniors. Although I know that I would probably be disappointed all over again, I still can't help but believe that they will change if I just work hard enough. As usual, I was right about the first part. They're still the same. Refer to point 4.

7. As punishment, we have to write an essay about Cats, the musical. Even the ones who didn't make noise have to be punished. What kind of justice is that? I might as well crap with my juniors. Then at least I would be punished for something I did and not what I didn't do.

8. I found out I failed my bio test on homeostasis. I knew I would. But what made me feel bad was that my friends would go "huh?!" when I tell them about it. By doing so, they are unintentionally telling me that their expectations of me are superbly high. I know they don't mean it but it still hurts.

9. The Malay test on Tuesday was difficult. Even more then the usual Malay tests (and they are usually difficult for me). There was no hope of me passing.

10. And I was right. My Malay class receive the results today and I failed. To be honest, I'm use to it. I only felt terrible when some of my friends went "huh?!" after I told them my results. It felt like as if they thought I could do better...

As you can see, 5 of my reasons have something to do with Choir. I think it's because I care too much. Sigh...

Oh and there's one more reason why this week sucked.

11. I feel that nobody listens to me. My juniors and a few of my own friends don't seem to listen to me. By listening, I mean doing what I say.

I seriously feel like giving up on everything. But I can't. If I do, my parents will question why and I am so not in the mood for another lecture.

But let's be fair. This week had it's few good points.

WHAT CHEERED ME UP THIS WEEK:

1. I met this guy called Edmund from 3N-something. I seem to have forgotten. Ok, let's call him student councillor Edmund from Art Club. He seems like an easy-going person. And he does say the most interesting things.

2. We watched Titanic for English class. Fa'izah must be so delighted. Lol.

3. Suria lent me Good Omens. It's been ages since I picked up an english book other than my textbooks. Thanks a lot!

4. I listen to The White Horses everyday. I seriously love that song. It's definitely better than our japanese choice piece.

5. Nur Sabrina and Geetha for coming to sectionals on Wednesday although it was not compulsory. That really made me happy. Today, Christina and Nur Sabrina cheered me up the most in my section. Only Agnes and Dolly know why.

So yeah. That's all for now. Hopefully, the year will get better.

-strips of memory
6:45 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate