Saturday, 14 February 2009
In case you're wondering, I do not believe in Valentine's day. My father told me that it's not real. Regardless, my siblings went out and left me feeling like an only child. I thought I would be at least spending the day with my cousins and my grandmother's house.


Sure, I did. For about 4 hours. I didn't even manage to take dinner there. As I'm typing this entry at home, I'm eating tom yam flavoured instant noodles. Great...

Anyway, this week of school was still terrible. However, I can't list them down here as they're kind of private. But there is one thing I can list down here.

I scored 14 out of 25 for the latest chemical equation test. I know I still passed but I realised that I could have gotten 21 if it weren't for my numerous careless mistakes. I didn't have any time to check my work but I know that's just an excuse. So I must remember not to underestimate chemical equation tests ever again.

Speaking of tests, my father asked me in the car today how I was doing so far. I simply said "ok-ok" since I wasn't really sure if my overall performance was good or bad. Then came the inevitable question, "So what JCs are your friends aiming for?"

"AJC" was the obvious answer. I added "Innova JC" since Li Qin is aiming for that one. Then came the other inevitable question, "So which JC are you planning to go to?" I stopped short at this one.

In a split second, I was forced to consider the options. Firstly, I want to go Poly since I'm now utterly sick and tired of learning things which I'm not going to use in real life. Secondly, since when was it about what I want? So since I can't choose either option, I went with what I though best.

"I'm thinking of going YJC."

My father was surprised, if not shocked when he heard this. My mother was ok with it since she likes the school. Then my father went on and on about the importance of choosing the right JC, consider other JCs, blah blah blah. I reasoned that I want to cut down on travelling time as I don't want to travel so far.

And of course, my father told me to consider AJC if that was the case. End of conversation. But it's all right. I still have about a year to decide. In the meantime, I have to concentrate on getting there...

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
8:11 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate