Saturday, 17 January 2009
This week has been incredibly stressful. I stayed back everyday mostly due to the preparations of CCA OH. Not only did we have to fold and staple 400 fans/fliers, we had to follow lines in order to fold it the
right way. But some people didn't so we had to refold. To top it all of, the discipline has been going downhill. I wonder if other CCAs are facing the same problem...
Anyway, there's only one word to describe CCA OH:
disorganised. And that's putting it mildly. In my opinion, the discipline wasn't that good yesterday but I held my tongue lest Wiphaporn remembers to give us our dreadful punishment.
Sigh... But at least my stress levels are going down now. I don't feel like elaborating this week
as usual. Slowly, my will to blog is diminishing.
It seems more teachers know about it than my friends. Who knew that they could two and two together? In the mortal words of my malay teacher: "The staffroom is like a Channel News Asia network."
-strips of memory
11:27 am
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate