Saturday, 10 January 2009
One word: arduous. My shoulders hurt and I'm waaayy behind in homework. That's how the first week of school went. I shan't elaborate a lot since I'm planning to sleep early. And nobody bothers to read the rantings of a small child. I'm trying to catch up on my sleep since I haven't been sleeping well during the weekdays.

Anyway, my teachers aren't that bad this year. New teachers are Mr Yong, Mdm Liza (technically, she taught me in sec 2 so she's not really new to me), Mr Ho and Mdm Kaur. I figured that once again, if I lay low, I'll be able to survive this year. I seem to have forgotten that last year since joining 3 big competitions is not consider as lying low.

This year, we're banded for English and Malay class. I'm delighted with both classes actually. I love Mdm Kaur and Suria is in both my classes. Woots! God really does love me...

The O level results will be coming out next Monday. Surprisingly, I'm not that worried for my sister. No, it's not because I couldn't care less. Since she doesn't really read my blog, it's OK for me to type it out here as she'll probably see this long after Monday.

The reason is because I have confidence in my sister to do well in her "better" subjects: English and combined humanities. Even if she doesn't get an A1 for both the subjects, I still think she did well since she did her best and although she doesn't believe it, that's all our family is asking from her.

At least her sister is anyway. =)

By the way, no new year resolutions this year. I realised that I don't keep them so I might as well save myself the trouble. I more of make a promise to myself to not repeat the mistakes of the past.

Currently, I can't even keep that promise. To put it in a vague way, I'm making the mistake of being indecisive. I can't make "tough decisions" as I like to call it. Even if I did, I would be throwing away one of my values of rewarding hard work.

But hopefully, every step/decision/promise/way I make/take/break would eventually lead me to become a better person.

People like to ask what I want to be when I grow up. And you know what? I actually found my answer quite some time ago.

I want to be a good person who only hurt people when necessary. A woman whose success is not measured by how thick her paycheck is or how many people she considered as friends, but by how happy she is at living every single day of her possibly short life to the fullest.

-strips of memory
10:31 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate