Saturday, 3 January 2009
The first day of school was all right. I was very relieved when Mrs Leong appeared to mark our attendance. Or to be more specific, give Gena the attendance book for her to mark. Pre-assembly was boring (as usual). I only paid attention when the new teachers were introduced. Miss Liow (is that how you spell it?) came back. To be honest, I'm not that sad about it. She's ok. =)

But what I really want to blog about are souvenirs! I finally finished giving them all. One Billabong pouch for three of my best friends each and a key-chain with Aboriginal art on it to Fa'izah. Agnes received the pink pouch, Dolly the black one and Wiphaporn the white one.

To be honest, I was worried. What if they didn't like them and I wasted so much money? But now, I mentally smack myself. How could I ever thought of something so horrible like that? Wiphaporn even hugged me when I gave it to her. Which is considered a very big reaction coming from her. And Agnes loves pink!!! xD

Anyway, their thanks were priceless despite the fact that I owe my dad $**. Shan't type the price here as I don't want my friends to know the cost of their souvenirs. Hehes. But I paid him back already.

And do you know what's worse than oweing loan sharks money? Oweing your own parents money! More specific: your own father. But don't worry. He doesn't go around saying "You owe money, you pay money". Because then I would have to put my foot down.

-strips of memory
6:57 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate