Thursday, 18 December 2008
I just realised how out of touch I am with everyone. My sister is trying to get me out of the house.
It's not that I want to be secluded. I'm just too lazy for my own good.
Anyway, the funny thing about being in this state is that you tend to contemplate about your life. No, I'm not thinking of ending it.
But I'm really thinking about everything and everyone. And I figured how small everything seemed to be. I suppose no one has the time to listen to the ramblings of a small child.
Which is why starting from today, I'm going to try. When I stay over my grandmother's house tomorrow, I'm going to listen (instead of hear) to my ten-year-old cousin, Syami and attempt to befriend him.
And no, this has nothing to do with the fact that he owns an
Avatar: the Last Airbender season 3 DVD. Although that is so cool. ^^
By the way, I thinking of changing my blogskin. For the new year of course.
-strips of memory
3:28 pm