
To be honest, I have no idea who said that. This quote is somehow part of the knowledge that one is simply born with. Like for example, the way we respond to whoever calls our name. Nobody taught me that (at least no one that I can recall). It just seemed natural that I turned my head around whenver somebody yells out, more often nowadays, "Sabrina!"
But thankfully, I have learnt to eradicate that reflex since sec 2 and recently perfected the skill this year when yet another Sabrina entered Choir. I guess this sounds very amusing to most at first but it can get very irritating at times.
Now what was it that I wanted to blog about?
Oh right. How can my father force me to do research on Australia?!? This probably sounds stupid to some but I would rather stay in good old Singapore than do that effing research. And I will not stop ranting about it until the evil deed is done! x(
It's not like I have anything else to blog about anyway. Story of my life: rot at home, attend choir practices, almost lose voice while singing, return home. And the process repeats itself. Seriously, I think the high point of my holidays is this stupid Austalia trip and I don't even feel that excited about it.
Not that I'm complaining about choir practices of course. It has been "normal" as always. Agnes and my sister are probably the only ones who really know what normal means when I say it.
Well, I'm off to do research now. Blueh. I can only hope that I will soon depart on the next great adventure.
By the way, Heroes season 3 will be shown in Star World tonight. I can hardly wait. xD
-strips of memory
3:32 pm