
Woots! Finally, after two weeks of hard-core studying, I can finally relax and put my feet up. Well, sort of. My father ordered me to research on our family trip this December. So that means I'm actually have to -gulp- find out stuff about Australia and possibly plan an itinerary.
WTH?! If I knew I was suppose to do this, I might have as well research for that Perth trip. But what to do? In the end, I'll still be researching.
Anyway, overall, EOYs were sucky. I don't even have confidence in the English paper which is suppose to be the easiest for me. I don't think I'd be abe to scrape an A2. T.T
Emaths and Amaths were ok. Except for Emaths paper 1. We couldn't use our calculators. And in the end, lots of decimals came out for that effing paper. It's like sh-
Oh, sorry. I'm not suppose to say that.
It's like lousy. Both humanities paper was like that too. Malay paper was bad as usual. Even the peribahasa (kampung phrases) section sucked. All three Science papers were tough. T-U-P-H.
So in other words, I have the most confidence in Amaths. Thanks, Mr Tan. =)
By the way, a big thanks to all those who have helped me in my revision in one way or another:
*Agnes for asking me questions, explaining sutff to me and staying back almost every friday in the library to do homework and past worksheets. Doing them has never been so fun! xD
*Clement for explaining things clearly when I couldn't understand them and staying back after school. Oh and for laughing at my jokes. ^^
*Fa'izah for helping me in Malay and clarifying the geography questions.
*Benjamin for explaining that Physics MCQ. In the end, it turned up in the EOY paper itself! How lucky. And sorry for always occupying your seat. >.<
*Rizqi for asking me to tutor you. It was good revision for me and gave me a little confidence for the papers.
*Shafiqah, Li Qin, Poyi and (as much as I hate to say this) Zehuan. *shivers* For wishing me all the best and good luck for every single paper. I seriously needed it.
And last but most definitely not least,
*Sis for your SS notes.
And everyone else whose names I forgot to mention. Sorry guys...
WAIT!
*Thanks to Li Heng for solving that log question for me. :)
That should be all. I can't wait for us to switch back to our original seating position. Li Qin and I hate our current ones. The blackboard is so far away and I can hardly hear the teacher. Plus I have this vandalised table that says "School is for chums".
OK, maybe the last part isn't true. But you get the idea.
By the way, I went shopping with my sis at Lot 1 yesterday. That's right. I went all the way to Choa Chu Kang just to buy presents for my friends. I just hope they like them. I'm afraid that I had absolutely no idea what to get for some people. Some friend I am. >.>
Anyway, while shopping, I had the strangest revelation. Next year might potentially be the last year I'm giving presents to these people. Unless of course we end up in the same JC/Poly. I haven't really decide where I want to go yet. My sister is going to Poly. Maybe that's a hint.
So I tried to buy the best thing I could for these people. *sniffs* I can only hope that someday my friends would at least remember me fondly as "girl who gives good presents". :D
Sigh... I really miss choir. I can hardly wait for practices to resume.

-strips of memory
3:21 pm