Saturday, 16 August 2008
This week of school was ok. It was mostly quiet as the scouts were at Korea. I was rushing for homework almost everyday. I was so happy when the weekends were starting. Choir on Friday was "normal". Nothing much to say here.
For English lesson, I'd actually found articles on the characteristics of the youngest, middle, oldest and only child in the family. They were very enlightening. Especially the one about the youngest child in the family as I'm the youngest.
To Sis: Being the middle child is a good thing too. They are the ones who usually rebel against the status quo. And that, to me, is very cool. ^^
-strips of memory
3:12 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate