Saturday, 2 August 2008
I just don't want to do homeowrk right now... So I did a quiz.
-START-
1. What's your ambition?To lead an easy-going life.
Which is utterly impossible...2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?Friends, of course! Since I'm going to be single for the rest of my life, friends will be the only ones who I can count on.
3. Who is the person you trust most?Hmm... Myself? xP
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?Not really. I barely have confidence in anything. =(
5. How many babies do you want?None. In order to have one, I actually have to do
it... *shivers*
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?Yup. It can't rain 24/7. ^^
7. What is your goal for this year?To be at least 19th in level at the end of the year. And to -hopefully- put an end to all conflicts in my life (yet another impossible feat)...
8. Do you believe in eternal love?
It's possible.
Love beyond death. Right, sis?
9. Have you ever broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Nope. That would be psycologically nerve-wrecking.
10. What feeling do you love most?Happiness!!! Or tranquility. But I wonder if that's considered a feeling...
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?Understanding, loyal, friendly... I just described a dog, didn't I?
12. Which person will you like to find out about most now?What do you mean by "find out about"???
13. What makes you 'high'?My cousins, sister, friends... A new Ace Attorney game... Choir... *and the list goes on*
14. What does flying mean to you?FREEDOM!!!! xD
15. What do you crave for the most currently?Time. Peace. Cotton candy.
To lock two people in the AVA room...16. How often do you miss your special someone?I can't miss someone I haven't met
yet. :)
17. Who are you missing now?
Erms... That's private, isn't it?
18. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?Last year in sec 2. One of the best and worst years of my life. >.<
19. What would you do if you had 24 hours left?Spend them with my family and friends.
20. Do you think your blog is read frequently?Nah. But I'm thankful for that.
Less readers = less spammers. =D
-END-
Labels: quiz
-strips of memory
4:56 pm