Saturday, 30 August 2008
"As one door closes, another one opens."

I have no idea where I got that from. Anyway, all of my competitions for this year are finally over! Really. Biotech fair officially ended yesterday. We got a COP (certificate of participation). Clement went up on stage at Ngee Ann Poly to collect our certificates. I didn't feel sad during that time. On the contrary, I thought "Clement should wear a tie on stage...".

For the past two days at Biotech fair, I have been stuffing myself with currypuffs. NAP sure knows how to serve a great tea reception. I guess I'm making up for the fact that I missed the one during Greenbuilding.

Last Thursday was also the day the HRC was released. My parents didn't come for the PTM. And thank goodness for that. The electricity supply was cut off on that day. It's either because the school has finally decided to go green or it couldn't afford to pay the bills. Either way, it was a big laugh.

I did fairly well for CA2. Not much to be proud of since most of the marks are based only on daily work. Except for English, Geography and Social Studies which were purely based on tests. And that is why I am proud to say that I have scored an A2 for English!!!

Mdm Premela mentioned it a day later but it didn't really matter. As long as I know I have acheived it, I'm happy. You You said that my geography marks ruined my whole results but it's alright. I didn't expect myself to pass that test.

I haven't shown my parents my HRC yet. I wonder what they'll say. Probably along the lines of, "You got 83 for Malay???" And I'd just smile. I can't even believe it myself. But I guess life's weird like that.

Sigh... It started raining again. It must be the rainy season. Some September break. I have tons of homework and I have to go back to school next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Thursday for geography class and the other two for choir practices.

I'm ok with going back to choir. After all, it's the last two practices before the EOYs. Groan. I'm just afraid that I might overdo it in choir. By "overdo it", I mean "shout, scream and scold the choir until I am absolutely dying of thirst".

On the plus side, I don't have to spend the one hour given for lunch since fasting month would have started by then. Actually, it's starting on the very first day of September. Good coincidence. Helps me calculate when it'll end better. xD

Labels: , ,

-strips of memory
4:28 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate