Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Agnes
forced told me to do this. Onwards!
List 20 people you can think of now :1. Sarah
2. Agnes
3. Wiphaporn
4. Dolly
5. Fa'izah
6. Shafiqah
7. Suria
8. Dad
9. Hanisah
10. Aristle
11. Kang Yong
12. Mum
13. Clement
14. Liyana
15. Hazirah
16. Liqin
17. Rizqi
18. Qian Hui
19. Kerwin
20. Janet
How did you meet 14?
Let's see... She's my cousin so I'm not really sure.
What will you do if you never met 1?
Lots of things. Mostly stupid ones.
What if 9 and 20 dated?Erms... I guess they can chat about
Vampire Knight as much as they want. >.<
Will 6 and 17 date?Hmm... Maybe. Lol.
Describe 3.
A very knowledgable and caring girl.
Sometimes too caring... One of my best friends since sec 1. :)
When is the last time you spoke to 13?29 May 2008. It was during Life Science. I think we talked about PCR...
What is 2's favourite singer or band?
Erms... Some chinese singer, i suppose. =P
Would you ever date 4?Absolutely! xD
Would you ever date 15?Nope. I'm just not in the mood. *wink*
Is 19 single?Yep. I think. ^^"
What is 10's last name?Tay! One of the easiest questions here. xD
Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?Just as friends. Other than that, nah. Proud to be single. ^^
School of 8?Dad has graduated a long time ago (duh). But I know he was from Naval Base Secondary School.
Where does 12 live?At my house! Lol.
What is your favourite thing of 5?She always give her honest opinions. No matter how much it hurts. :)
Describe 16.
Soft-spoken but lovely to hang out with. A hard worker.
When is the last time you've seen 18?
Sometime in the holidays. While waiting for You You and Aristle during the greenbuilding meeting.
Have you ever seen 7 naked?
Hahas, no. I rarely see her.
5 people to do this quiz:
1. Sarah
2. Aristle
3. Cherlynn
4. Farhan
5. Yong Sheng
In other words, the people who have blogs. And I'm finally done. Woots! :D
-strips of memory
4:11 am