Sunday, 8 June 2008
Mum : Next week, what are the days which you are going back to school?
Me : [sighing] Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Mum : {O.O} What kind of holiday is this?!?
***
And for the first time, I actually agreed with her. For the past two weeks of "holiday", I have been coming back to school every weekday. So what's the difference between normal school terms and school holidays again?
At least I still have time to blog. And to read other people's blogs. I was quite surprised today as I read that many people did not enjoy the Choir Camp. In my opinion, the camp was well-planned despite the short amount of time the committee was given to prepare. When Mr Lim saw the 10-page proposal for the camp, he was very impressed. ^^
So today, I did a little research of my own.
Sorry. I know I'm supposed to be doing my pollution project research... But this is important.
I too went blog-hopping. Yet another surprise. Most of the blogs I went to actually state that the choir camp was fun. Maybe I went to too little blogs? Whatever. I enjoyed the camp and I'm sure the seniors and majority of the juniors did.
Although we started off rocky on the first day of the camp, it gradually became better the next day. My favourite part of the camp was the BBQ (what can I say? I love to eat!) and the slideshow part for the graduating seniors and the teachers. Despite the fact that the words were too small, the slideshow was overall
touching and
well put together.
The worst part of the camp would definitely have to be the frisbee game. That's when things got very tense. At least in my court. But I didn't know being the referee was sooo much fun! I wish I had a whistle though... ^^"
I was quite disappointed that we didn't get to play the Amazing Race in the end. Due to security reasons and time constraints, it was cancelled. I had all the potential forfeits planned out in my head. Mostly riddles like, for example,
Three of the men below are lying while one is telling the truth. Guess which of them is really did it.
Mr Red said, "Mr Blue did it."
Mr Blue said, "Mr Red is lying."
Mr Yellow said, "Mr Blue is telling the truth."
Mr Green said, "Mr Red did it."But then again, maybe this question is too difficult for them? Nah, it's so easy. xP
So I was thinking that maybe we should held a survey to find out how did the choir feel about the choir camp. After all, there's still choir practice next week. Hopefully, after this camp, the choir won't feel like -shivers- quitting this CCA.
After the first day of the camp, I went back home to think about the reasons as to why I joined Choir in the first and what this CCA means to me. But I'll save all that for another entry.
Till then, my dear readers, enjoy the last two weeks of this break! =)
By the way, the answer to the riddle on top is
Mr Blue.
-strips of memory
9:30 am