Friday, 30 May 2008
Yay! I finally changed my blogskin. I decided to add in one extra column: my June break schedule. I realise that I probably don't have much of a social life... T.T
No mood to blog today. Looking at my schedule makes me go green. And not the "environmentally-kind-of" green. More of the "looking-at-four-weeks-of-wastewater" green. Pukey green in short.
Sigh... There's choir practice tomorrow. 5 whole hours of choir. It's not that I hate choir practice. I just get kind of- hmm... What is the right word for it? Never mind. I really need to expand my vocabulary as nowadays, I seem to find it difficult to express my thoughts. >.<
-strips of memory
1:00 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate