Saturday, 17 May 2008
The weekdays are ending. It seems like these few days has gone by very fast. I missed a lot of school days. And to think that this coming week, I'll be missing a lot of lessons as well. Sigh...
MondayAlthough it was marking day, I still went back to school for Life Science. It was so fun! Can't elaborate much here. I remembered feeling excited to get my Chemistry marks. :)
TuesdayI was feeling very nervous. We were getting back our results and I was very anxious. In the end,
I passed Physics! Woots! I was and still am happy about it. I also scored
25 for my English composition. I was so surprised and was even more surprised when I found out that it was Ms Pramela who gave marked our compositions. After all, she gave me 16 for my first composition on "True Love".
I also passed my Malay. I was quite delighted on this day since the Social Studies papers would only be returned to us on the next day. And I wouldn't even be in school to see that red mark! x)
WednesdayIt was the start of the IMCB attachment programme. And also the start of my "
6 days holiday" (from the start of the IMCB course till Vesak Day). I learnt about the
Genome Project. It was so cool. I love to learn about genetics. There were 26 students there and almost all were from top schools. We split into 6 groups and took one bench each.
I ended up in bench 5. In my opinion, it's the coolest bench there is as we always screw up! It wasn't that bad despite the fact that we got scolded by the teacher a lot. I guess we weren't paying too close of attention. =P
Bench 5 consists of
Grace from NYGH, Linh from NJC, Shi Huan from HCI and me from AISS. We became acquainted quite fast and while waiting for the results of the experiment, we crap-talked. Hahas.
I chatted with Agnes over the phone in the evening about the happenings in school. I suppose I missed quite a lot. But I was euphoric on that day.
I passed my Social Studies! Woots! So happy. I'm guessing it was my essays which pulled me up since my SBQs really sucked.
ThursdayBack to IMCB. They allowed us to play computer games there. But I wasn't really that absorbed by the computers since I don't play any online games. Grace taught me (well, tried to) how to play
Little Fighter 2. I kept dying really fast. x(
I also learnt how to play some ice-breaking games! That's what my bench mates and I did on that day while waiting. We were officially like one family. One very sick family. Lol.
Friday (TODAY)
The Bench 5 family was feeling so nostalgic and sad as it was the end of the attachment programme. But we still managed to squeeze in a few laughter. We ate lunch together along with two guys from HCI.
Everyone took a group picture on the sky bridge and wrote messages on the graffiti paper. Our message was seriously funny. Kang Yiao literally laughed out loud when he saw what Grace drew. xDD
I heard from Agnes that we were suppose to get our class tee today but since I haven't pay yet, the distribution was held back. All I can say is, "Oops". I must remember to dig up some money this weekend. T.T
Mrs Leong also telephoned me that I was selected to join the
National Science Challenge. It sounds so cool! But I can't enter since it's on this Tuesday and I have other commitments I must take care of. Awww... I guess I joined too many competitions already. xP
-strips of memory
1:40 pm