Sunday, 11 May 2008
I know I'm probably the last one to blog about this but here I go:
MYEs ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!
Woots! I'm so positively delighted! However, as Clement oh-so-bluntly pointed out, "
it's just the beginning." How very ominous of him. >.>
Personally, I think I'm going to fail most of my papers. I seriously
can wait for school on Tuesday. I don't even have confidence in my English composition. And that's the most easiest exam for me. Sigh... Or at least it was.
These past 5 days seemed like forever. Before every paper, Zehuan would shake my hand and wish me luck. That's right. I actually shook hands with Zehuan
everyday. I hope we don't have to do the same thing for EOYs. That'll be creepy.
But despite the thick atmosphere surrounding our class due to the pressure of doing well, we still manage to find time to laugh a bit. After every exam, Agnes, Shafiqah and I would slowly walk to the bus-stop just so the our other classmates taking the same bus could catch up with us.
It's so hilarious how
9 people in our class actually takes the 812 bus back home. The
812 clan, as I like to call it. Maybe someday, we'll all take the same bus to school. Maybe.
Anyway, I can't wait to revert back to our seating arrangement. I don't like sitting all the way at the back. I could hardly see anything on the whiteboard. Without squinting at least. Besides, Zehuan would probably want to shake hands again before we get back our exam scripts. I'm really nervous about it.
Oh and the same general rule apply:
Do not ask me for my marks. All sms concerning the said topic will not be entertained. I'll seriously be pissed off if anyone ask. But I won't show it of course. =)
-strips of memory
6:20 am