Sunday, 6 April 2008
Yesterday was my school's
Achievement Day. I didn't get to watch the parade but I read that it wasn't that good. The concert was ok, I guess. The choir didn't do so well. We went
sharp all the way. In other words, we messed up.
The band sounded great but Suria disagree with me. They sure have high standards. As for the CO, they were very loud. I wanted to watch it but we were having a debrief in the AVA room. I was surprised that Ms Ong didn't say anything. Is that good or bad?
The ODDS and the dance ensemble (I thought they were called the dance society?) was nice. And so was the
lime cordial served at the buffet! =3
But the food was just so-so. I ate quite little so I was neither full nor hungry. At first I ate with Poyi and Agnes but they left earlier. I only found that out from Dolly afterwards.
=(I met
Mr Ng, one of my all-time favourite teachers, and he still remembers me! And that I have a blog. Lols. I hope he can come back to AISS soon as a teacher and not as a prize recipient. However, he only teaches Physics and English. So in the off-chance that he would ever teach my class again, it would be one of these two subjects.
Which is a little sad because of reasons which I can't state here.Anyway, I mostly chat with Mr Ng while he ate his buffet. He hadn't had the chance to eat earlier because he kept being ambushed by students. Hahas. I guess I'm one of them. x)
I reached home around 9pm. Surprisingly, I still had some energy left so I watched
Date Movie on television with my sister. The movie was half crappy and half romantic. After all, what are the odds of you falling from the top of a building and being caught by your true love?
Anyway, that's basically what happen yesterday. I fell asleep after watching the movie. I didn't know watching tv sucks up lots of your energy.
-strips of memory
8:50 am