
Those lucky people.
My dear readers, I just wanted to start off this entry with something different. I'm trying to capture the attention in order to build up my skill in writing speeches. So if I had captured your attention, yay!
Moving on, I suppose everyone has noticed that the MYEs are just a breath away. I have started revising for Biology since it's the most interesting subject to revise. I haven't started on my A Maths book 3 yet.
It has been quite a tense week for me. Staring at the countdown to MYE written at the whiteboard certainly did not help. Speaking of which, as the days go by, I'm going to have less time to blog. Even during the weekends. So I guess I'll be on hiatus again...
Looking back at my last year's post about MYEs, my sister's right. Examinations do not give us stress.
It's the expectations that come with it.
Be it from our parents, our friends, our teachers, or even from ourselves.
...
Was that a good ending? I'm suppose to leave my readers with something to ponder about.
-strips of memory
11:50 am