Sunday, 27 April 2008
5 more days to exams. I can do this! ^^
This week was quite hectic. Mrs Leong finally changed our seating arrangement. I'm kind of disappointed. Don't get me wrong. I love my new seat. It's just that even after the shuffle, some people still remain in their previous seats. That seems a bit unfair...
Well, whatever. I should be grateful. I'm still in the 2nd row, Liyana is fun to talk to and Agnes is behind me. I'm surrounded by really smart people whom I can ask for help from. So yeah. I am grateful.
I also did my NAFA (is this how you really spell it?) test this week. I didn't do very well on it... I'm only happy with my 2.4 timing. 16.26 minutes. My personal best.
I can hear my sister snickering in one corner... >.>
Moving on, I was honoured for the very first time on Thursday. The two Life Science teams both received bronze trophies. Mr Chin shook my hand and congratulated me. "Well done" were his actual words. It was so cool! For me at least. xD
I got back my amaths, geography and chemistry test as well. Three reflections of my stupidity. Nothing new there. At least the chemistry test on balancing equation was simple. Thanks Mr Ng and Ms Ngo. Your valency table really helped. =)
Lastly, Mrs Heng showed the class our aggregate scores for PSLE... Except for Agnes'. For some reason, hers wasn't shown. PSLE is sooo ancient. I wonder why Mrs Heng set our expected score on that.
As I looked through the list, I noticed that our class is full of 22-somethings. But there were a lot of As. I realised that I was the only one who scored an A* for English. 8)
Which reminds me. I scored the highest for that speech writing assignment. It was really unexpected. To think that I didn't intend on passing up on that day. Ms Pramela said that she had never given anyone that high score before. Yay!
It's a good thing I didn't have to read it out. I don't think the speech sounds very
me. In my speech, I didn't even said how "humble" I was as well, from the speech, you can tell I'm not that humble at all.
"I would like to thank everyone who has supported me to this every day. I really appreciate it. Good luck to everyone and all the best for the upcoming exams. May we all pass with flying colours." :)
-strips of memory
1:39 pm