Saturday, 1 March 2008
Yes, I'm sure everyone has noticed. Today is the "leap day". My sister described to me the plot of the movie The Leap Years and I admit it does sound interesting. However, that's yet another movie that I'm going to missed.
I don't have anything exciting to do during the March break. Shan't use the word "holiday" here. My plans for that week are to go to school, do homework, make the choir proud (*laughs*) and I guess eat more. XD
Today is also the release of the CA1 results for this year. I'm quite disappointed as I scored a C5 for English. I had never scored a C for English before. But then again, I had never scored an A1 for Malay before and yet, there it is on my result slip. It's obvious that when Mrs Leong changes our seats, I'll be sitting with someone smarter than me.
I hope I'll get to sit in the second row again. I won't be able to concentrate if I sit at the back. And I don't want a certain teacher's foot to be on my chair if I sit in the first row. The good thing is that I'm not that picky when it comes to who I sit with. I don't hate anyone in my class (yay!) but I prefer to sit with some people, of course. I guess I'll leave it up to fate.
Uh, I mean, Mrs Leong. ^^
Hmm... I just had a thought. How rare. Lol.
---advertisement---
::SEATING PARTNER WANTED::
Due to unforeseen circumstances, 3e4 will be undergoing a makeover. As such, there is a rush for good seating partners. And I seriously need one if I'm ever going to get a distinction in Maths.
Qualifications:
- Excel in the subjects: Physics, E Maths and A Maths.
- Has good hearing and an amazing skill to pick up what teachers are saying which nobody else seems to.
- Has a great memory.
- Able to keep his/her table neat.
- Is fine with lending people stationery.
- Good communication skills in English is a MUST!
*Extra consideration will be given to those who tell good stories of events which occurred during separate classes.
Interested applicants can contact Sabrina at-
Wait a second. Since you "interested applicants" are already reading this here, it would be more convenient if you tag. :)
---end of advertisement---
Now that I think about it, I already have such a seating partner. Who else but my current seating partner,
Agnes? xP
-strips of memory
2:53 pm