Sunday, 10 February 2008
I wonder if it's too late to say this but what the heck.
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
I'm definitely getting less and less
hangbao money each year... -.-
Also,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
To my sweet sister. Hope you like the $10 note. Lol. =)
I guess I shouldn't be blogging... After all, I have yet to complete any of my homework. Oops. I'm suppose to be having a biology project meeting today but my father says that I have to go and have lunck and dinner with his boss and friends. Sigh...
So, I'm stuck here in my grandmother's house till we set off to my father's friend's house for dinner. Groan. Well, at least I've been allowed to use the computer. ^^
I went blog surfing and everybody seemed so depressed.
Cheer up everyone! Especially you, Agnes! Don't be angry.
You're so scary when you're angry...So I came up with a list on what to look forward to this coming week.
:: THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS COMING WEEK::
- Valentine's Day this thursday. Aka the Day of Love. Ok, so I made up the previous statement. Personally, I don't believe in Valentine's Day but I'm just making this up as I go along.
- Mrs Leong will most probably be giving back our Chemistry test. Fine, so that's not exactly a good thing. But it is to all you Chem experts out there. Sadly, I'm not one of those people.
- So the deadline, um, I mean, dateline for our biology cell project is this monday. Sure it's a bad thing but it's also the day where we get to "ooh" and "aah" at other people's cells.
- The exciting upcoming episode of D.Gray-man! Woots! Unfortunately, it's this friday which is ages away.
One, two, three, four, ... Unfortunately, that's all I can come up with. Oh my. Are the days really that depressing?
-strips of memory
11:00 am