Saturday, 2 February 2008
So it's finally the month of February. I have officially survived
30 days in AISS as a secondary three student. Sadly, the 30 days haven't all been smooth sailing...
Anyway, I'm so psyched up about the sec 1s in choir. Once again, I'm sharing my buddy with Dolly but at least she is slacking less. I like my buddy. She's so quiet and adorable. She's taller than me though... *laughs*
So, the period of tests has begun. Out of the three tests I have gotten back, I have only scored an A in one. That is so pathetic of me. Ok, this is getting too depressing...
Moving on, today there is
D.Gray-man! I missed last week's episode as I was super tired. I was doing Life Science research and I accidentally fell asleep. Because of that, I didn't manage to finish it. Sorry, Kang Yong!
Wait, what am I doing? He doesn't even read my blog. Hais... I'm seriously going bonkers. I'm having financial problems too. Not the serious kind, but the
i'm-super-broke kind. I don't have the money nor the time to buy birthday presents. I haven't even buy Kerwin's present and his is like seriously overdued.
Sigh... I'm thinking of changing my blogskin. Soemthing fresh for the new year. Unfortunately, there are no
Phoenix Wright blogskins out there. How sad... Well, I'll end here. Whatever I blog about seems so depressing right now. Hahas.
cheers repliesSARAH! : Thanks. Poetic, isn't it? XD
agNES : Lol. Jkjk. I still "kena" the wind anyway.
Amanda : Hahas. Yeah... See you in school! =DD
-strips of memory
2:00 pm