Saturday, 5 January 2008
I'm having trouble sleeping nowadays. Lying on the bed doesn't work anymore... Not that it ever did anyway. Such a waste that
D.Gray-man won't be shown today. And it's all because of the New Year. Another reason to hate it. x)
To describe school in one word or less would be "
back-breaking". Literally and figuratively. Literally because we have to carry those
effing heavy books and figuratively because we have to work hard (the teachers never seem to fail to remind us of that fact).
One thing is for sure: I have
never felt like dumping books to the nearest river before this year. First of all, that would be pollution and second of all, I'll be fined for littering. And it's bad enough that I'm close-to-broke status already.
Now, there's this new school rule that no books should be kept under the table. Well that sucks. There goes my chance of growing taller. I doubt even the boys will be able to grow a lot taller this year. >.>
Books use to give meaning to my life but they now mock me with it's cruel indifference. I can't even bring a storybook as it will just add on to my already-heavy backpack. I should stop complaining. Rules are made to bring peace and order. Obviously peace to my mind and back does not count.
At least all of my teachers are ok. If I lay low, I'll be able to survive this year unharmed. I can't wait till the Sec 1 orientation is over. It feels even colder at where I sit since Agnes isn't there to block the direction of the wind from me.
I miss 2e2. But I guess most of us do. Charles Darwin once said that in the end, the surviving species of the Earth are not the most intelligent or the strongest, but the ones who are able to adapt most quickly. Or something along the lines. So if we look at this scientifically speaking, I must get use to my new environment asap. Easier said than done.
I'm just going to keep on typing till I fall asleep. Hmmm.... what else is there to say?
I miss playing
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!!! And it doesn't help that I laugh at whatever is remotely connected to the game. Why did Mdm Kaur have to use the phrase "
trials and tribulations"? That's the name of the third game.
Actually, I've been feeling kind of pissed lately. For reasons that I can't state here, I seem to be infuriated with the slightest thing.
Is that bad? Scratch that. It's obvious the answer is "yes". I'm trying really hard not to snap at everyone.
And since I make it my personal rule not to "deflame" anyone in my blog, I'm just going to let it go. Release my anger. Breathe, breathe, breathe.
When are the councillors coming back?!? How can Agnes teach me Maths if she's not there to learn it in the first place?!? =//I'm going to end my post here. I'll try and get some sleep. I have yet to finish my Geography homework anyway. Take care, my fellow readers.
May the year 2008 gets better.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin.
---
cheers replies'JANET: Hahas. Happy new year! =))
-strips of memory
3:35 pm