Saturday, 12 January 2008
The first full week of school in 2008 is finally over!!! Yay! And the best part is that today, there's
D.Gray-man! Double yay! Finally, the sec one orientation is over. Now, the only thing that we'll be doing concerning the sec ones are those who join choir. Woots.
To be honest, I don't feel like blogging about school. And I know that if I blog about
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, my faithful readers might not read. So I will do what I can. =)
Most of the classes are incredibly boring except for Social Studies and English. I almost fell asleep during the lessons today. Sigh... Malay class isn't so bad. It's nice sitting beside Su'aidah. She's like a walking Malay dictionary! Or a sitting one since we sit in class... -.-
I'm happy to say that I understand A Maths! It took a while but I did it. However, I'm a horrible teacher so I might not understand it fully after all. Anyway, I think I'm adapting well to the change. Some things remain the same.
1)
Ms Dianah is still my geography teacher. Not that it's a bad thing. xD
2)
Zehuan is still sitting behind me during assemblys in the courtyard.3) So yes,
I'm still index number 20.4)
Agnes sits beside me in class. Yayness!
5)
Janet is still the hard-core anime fan that she is. She's even appealing for an Anime Club as a CCA. Janet, I support you! =DD
It feels good to know that some things never change. But of course, this year is suppose to be all about the BIG changes in my life so I need to learn to
put one foot after the other instead of dragging them like I usually do. And I mean this figuratively and literally.
I'll end here for now. I want to watch
She's the Man which my sister recorded. Bye! =DD
-strips of memory
1:00 pm