Friday, 7 December 2007
My sister told me to do this and I was bored. So there.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "[Shang-] hai shining imported motor cars were speeding down well..." -
Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Um... Am I suppose to feel air???
3. What was the last thing you watched on t.v.? Hmm...
Oprah at Hallmark channel. Don't ask.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 8.15pm
5. Now look at the clock.What is the actual time? 8.52pm! That was wayyy off... -.-"
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? The motorbikes outside, my father coughing (and coughing) and the sports channel.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Today. I was going to my
grandmother's house for lunch.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My sister's blog. It's where I got this quiz after all...
9. What are you wearing? *looking down* Pajamas...
10. Did you dream last night? Nope. I haven't been getting a lot of dreams lately.
11. When did you last laugh? At dinnertime today. My sister and I were laughing about... erm... never mind.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A map which is covered by a big photo frame. Not much point for it being there then. -.-
13. Seen anything weird lately? Oh the usual. UFOs, Big Foot, Mermaids, etc... Ok ok. It just happened in fact. While I was looking at the mirror...
14. What do you think of this quiz? Quite fun. This is the first time I'm doing such a quiz.
15. What was the last film you saw? I think it was
Ratatouille on DVD.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire over night, what would you buy? That's tough... I suppose I'll buy all of the stuff on my wishlist and treat my family and friends afterwards! ^^
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. I'm getting addicted to Pokémon Pearl. =/
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? That's tough... I guess I would change how humans exploit animals in cruel ways. In other words,
no more endangered animals.=DD
19. Do you like to dance? Not really. Only when I'm by myself. x)
20. George Bush: He's the President of the USA. I can't remember what number though...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her? Hmm...
Suki, perhaps?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him? *thinking*
Lucas, maybe? Lol.
Allen sounds nice...
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? No! I want to stay in Singapore!!!
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly white gates? "Welcome."
Sorry but that was the first thing that entered my mind. =P
25. 6 people who must also do this in THEIR journal: Must sounds a bit harsh. I guess it would be interesting if
Agnes, Yong Sheng, Farhan A, Farhan S and Cherlynn would do this. I know, it's only four people. But their blogs are the ones which I visit frequently...
Labels: quiz
-strips of memory
1:39 pm