Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Today is sooo miserable. Parental unit #2 (aka my mother) forced me to do spring cleaning in my room. How horrible.

Yes, I admit it's a mess.

BUT.

It's an organised mess. The bags lie on the floor; the folded clothes dumped on the sofa bed; and my stationery, papers and books are sprawled all over the table. There. Organised, isn't it?

But no. We just had to clean it all up and ruin my perfect system. Bluek. I hope she's happy...

Fine. What's done is done. Live and let live. Let sleeping dogs lie.

I can't think of anymore such phrases. Anyway, tomorrow, the streaming results will be posted. Unlike some, I know that the results won't appear on the internet exactly on the dot of 12 midnight. Hahas.

So, in the light of tomorrow's event, I've been preparing my "oscar-winning" blog entry. In other words, the blog entry which I will thank everyone who has helped me get into my future class. It's mostly about this year's teachers.

Last Sunday, I bought Mr Ng a gift instead of giving him an angbao of $50. My father insisted that I go to Robinsons to get something for the wedding. There was a 20% sale so my father said that I could not possibly miss it. In the end, I gave in since it's obvious that he would never let it go if I don't go.

In the end, I bought 4 black frames which are attached to this pole (?) so that it could turn on it's hinges. I have no idea how to explain it. The good thing is that you can put 2 pictures in one frame; one for the front and back.

So the bill went like this:

***

The frame(s): $39.80 (after the discount)
Wrapping paper: $0.80
Small card: $0.50

The honour of being invited to Mr Ng's wedding: priceless

***

Lol. Now, if I can only decide on what to wear to the wedding...


-converse replies

Cherlynn: Thanks. =)

agNES: Ok ok... I'll try to... :/

-strips of memory
1:55 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate