Friday, 23 November 2007
It has been four days since my birthday. Somehow, I don't feel any different. Yes, I do feel one year wiser than before, but I already felt that like, what? Two weeks ago? But then again, I didn't really do anything "special" for my birthday. As a matter of fact, this was my to-do-list on that day:

And that's what I did. Nothing special. My father went to Malaysia on that day to play hockey (it doesn't get any deeper than that) so I didn't get the "usual Swensens treat". My sister commented that I was probably the first one this year to not get it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous that my older siblings get the treat on their birthdays and I didn't. After all, I would probably spend too much time deciding on what to order when in the end, I'd probably just ordered Fish and Chips. >.>

To spend the time away, I decided to do something call "Birthday Statistics". I'll just count all of the numbers which come up on that day. It sounds lame but as long as it gives me something to blog about, I'm happy.



Moving on, for the rest of this week so far, it was all right. Not worse but not better either. The good thing is that I got my choir tee on Monday. I'm so excited about next year's CCA open house. It sounds so much fun to make all the door gifts for the Sec 1s next year. No, I'm not being sarcastic here.

The bad thing is that I got the flu on Tuesday and it continued till the next day (which was yesterday). At least I'm feeling gooday. Not 100% healed but definitely good. Does that make sense?

I should end this post soon. Later at 11pm, D.Gray-man will be aired on arts central. It's so rare to find good anime these days... My sister has been playing the 2nd opening song "Brightdown" by Nami Tamaki and it's kinda stuck in my head. Figuratively.

This Saturday is Mr Ng's wedding!!! Yay! I'm so excited. My sister insists that I look my absolute best with all the outfits she'd planned. Up till now, I still have no idea what to wear. But I'll make my decision tomorrow. At least, I hope so.

This Saturday, I will also be going off to Malaysia. In the end, I am forced to go on that trip. I'm still sulking about it. Because of this Malaysia trip, I have to miss Mr Ng's dinner reception. So cruel. The only thing that managed to cheer me up the slightest bit is the nice hotel (from what I hear) which my family will be staying. But that's the only thing I'm looking forward to the trip. And also the fact that my brother isn't coming along. But that's that. So there.

So my dear faithful readers, if there are any, you will not hear a wink of me from this Saturday till next Tuesday, 27 November. I'll miss you all very much. Even the ones who I know don't read this blog very much. My sister and I both agreed that souvenirs from Malaysia are sooo common so we decided not to make that our priority. Besides, we're suppose to concentrate the money on CNY shopping.

-strips of memory
2:57 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate